Monday, January 10, 2011

Assignment #9. If I had a $100.

This week my class and I have been talking about is gift giving. The organizations that I have chosen for my gift giving is Oxfam and Plan Canada. The gifts that I have chosen is Safe water, 8 School Books, HIV and AIDS Women's Treatment Literacy Kit, Chicken and seeds ( 3 bags).  I chose safe water because water is a very important thing to need to survive and with out it you have a high chance of dying. 8 School Books because everyone needs an education even if no one is teaching them they can learn from books. HIV and AIDS Peer Education because you need to have the education about the effects if you get HIV or AIDS. Chicken  is a  very important thing to have because it provides eggs so your families can eat and have nutrients. The last thing that I chose is 3 bags of seeds so that they can plant trees for food like oranges, apples, pears, etc.

 I spent $30 on HIV and AIDS Women's Treatment Literacy Kit , $12 on 3 bags of seeds, $15 on a chicken, $22 on safe water and 8 school books.

No comments:

Post a Comment