Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas break

Heeeeeeey, bloggers


How is your Christmas break been going?
Mine has been going fine I already got to open some of them becuase we had a christmas thing at my aunts. I got lots of make-up witch i ask for every year and this t-shirt designing thing that you can draw on your own shirt. I also got to see my cousin that I never met before now. Can't wait till christmas actually comes so I can spend time with friends and family. Put up our christmas tree like a month ago. But other then chillin with friends I have been spending time making money by babysitting for my next door neighbour. She has 2 kids both boys ones name is Kayden he's 6 and the second one is Charlie he's 4 I think. :S Well lets stop talking about me I wold like to hear what you guys are doing on this fine christmas break so far.

Hope you guys read this comment, ask question you would like to know what else I'm doing or going to do. I also hope to see you guys write about your christmas and what you are doing .......so dont forget to write.

  -Tanisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment