Friday, October 8, 2010

Tanisha's First Awesome Post

Heeey , My name is Tanisha welcome to my site I am excited that you are here and I am looking forward to reading some things that you have to say. I enjoy  hang out with my friends, I love to sing,  I am in Army Cadets, and love listening to my music such as; Disturbed, Kings of Leon, Marianas Trench and a bunch of other bands.  Please leave and comment and I will comment on some things that you post. Thank you for talking the time to read my post and please leave comments and visit often.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Tanisha I am Jumanh I am from R8A and I can't wait to work with you guys. Please come check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tanisha,
    Looking good so far. I'd like you to take down the Facebook Badge gadget on your sidebar. It makes it a little too easy for people to find you and get personal information about you.
    Thanks!

    -Ms.C

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took it off Ms. Crosbie ....and your wlcome Jumanh

    ReplyDelete